Custom The Forum

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
Is there anyway that we could custom the forum on the user cp so that it brings up only the forums we want to see like life , streethop etc and hide the rest , but could be re-set if we wanted to see the others again ?? i only generaly look at my favourite ones . maybe there is a reason you wouldnt do it like the sponsers etc or that there isnt a way to do it. just a thought dont hate me :)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
No.

But on the main page, u can collapse whole sections by clicking Collapse - on the top right of each section.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Rukas said:
No.

But on the main page, u can collapse whole sections by clicking Collapse - on the top right of each section.
Lately that hasn't been working for me for some reason. It used to, then I got logged out and when I logged back in they were all expanded. I collapse them, but whenever I return to the main page after that they're expanded again. Any idea why? Cuz I'm stumped like Forest.

Limn said:
Lately that hasn't been working for me for some reason. It used to, then I got logged out and when I logged back in they were all expanded. I collapse them, but whenever I return to the main page after that they're expanded again. Any idea why? Cuz I'm stumped like Forest.
Are you using the 'back' button on your browser to go back to the main page? Because that would result in the forums you collapsed being expanded again. Otherwise, I dunno. Might be cookies.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Illuminattile said:
Are you using the 'back' button on your browser to go back to the main page? Because that would result in the forums you collapsed being expanded again. Otherwise, I dunno. Might be cookies.
No. I use either the link from my favorites, the link on the forums, or my homepage button on my keyboard.

But I guess I'll try deleting the cookies and starting over.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.