Curtis jackson is no friend to 50 Cent

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Does the man make the name or the name make the man?

How many people outside of NY have heard of Kevin Martin, and come to mention it, how many from NY have heard of him.

I think his family are delusional.

PuffnScruff

i knew who the "real 50 cent" kevin martin was shortly after i started getting into g-unit and curtis jackson, right before he signed to shady/aftermath. i think it's funny how curtis says he is just like the real 50 cent. but most of curtis jacksons fans have no idea for the real 50 cent is.

i think people in new york know who kevin is but they are all older and were young in 80's. but yea i agree, kevin martins family is crazy. i wouldnt pay them shit.

PuffnScruff

^ no, he was a little bas ass dude that ran around queens or brooklyn. people say he walked around with guns bigger than him. there are people that are still alive today that have scars given to them from the real 50 cent. the real 50 was big when curtis was a kid.

how many have actually heard of him in NYC Pittsey?!?

the man is a legend, he had whole neighberhoods petrefied of a lil 5 foot dude, besides upper class neighberhoods who hasnt heard of him in NYC?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.