Curtis and Michael Jackson to collaborate?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Michael Jackson may not have a dollar to spare after paying his employees back wages and various fees to the government, but according to new reports, he’ll at least have 50 Cent.

According to MTV, G-Unit’s DJ Whoo Kid recently kicked it with Jackson at his Bahrain spot to discuss a possible duet between the two superstars. Whoo Kid even gave Jackson a tape of the proposed track so that the singer could take a listen before making a final decision.

"I gave Michael some music," Whoo Kid told MTV. "I'm trying to get him to do a song with 50. It will be like the Jackson Two or something. The track would catapult Michael back into the limelight, which he is desperate for, and 50 has always been a fan."

Pittsey said:
Michael Jackson may not have a dollar to spare after paying his employees back wages and various fees to the government, but according to new reports, he’ll at least have 50 Cent.
Lol, wow, clever.

I'm sure he'll get alot more then 50 cents if he does the collabo.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Pittsey said:
me likes the word play ;)

i'm actually quite interested into hearing a collabo between the 2. its either gonna be wack or gonna be hot. but one thing is usre, its gonna sell, 50 Cent is in it.

SonOf2pac

candy shop remix only sounds fitting :laugh:

or maybe instead of "bitch get in my car"... "kid get in my car"

or even "my boy soldier" ft. tony gayo

ok... stop me :laugh:

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
50 cent is definetly paying very close attention to 2Pac's callabo's with artist's at the time he was alive ( in my opinion). The thing to 2Pac is that he always knew how to keep his style, but convert himself to old, or even current artists and make it a part of his own style. I think 50 cent realized this, and is now on the verge of doing exactly what Pac is doing. An example, when Pac did a song with Allannis, Maddonna, etc...50 cent mustve paid close attention to that..and he now himself want's to do songs with people that are "big tymers" or have some kind of majour connection or populatiry with the music industry. (possibly people who make only hit recods..)

I S-M-E-L-L A P-A-C B-I-T-E-R!!!!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rahim said:
50 cent is definetly paying very close attention to 2Pac's callabo's with artist's at the time he was alive ( in my opinion). The thing to 2Pac is that he always knew how to keep his style, but convert himself to old, or even current artists and make it a part of his own style. I think 50 cent realized this, and is now on the verge of doing exactly what Pac is doing. An example, when Pac did a song with Allannis, Maddonna, etc...50 cent mustve paid close attention to that..and he now himself want's to do songs with people that are "big tymers" or have some kind of majour connection or populatiry with the music industry. (possibly people who make only hit recods..)

I S-M-E-L-L A P-A-C B-I-T-E-R!!!!!

Does that make 2pac a Run DMC, Kane, Rakim biter?

PuffnScruff

ooooohh, i get it now. jackson heard the name whoo KID and jumped on the chance to get a fresh young'n at his place. i bet he was sad too see it was a grown ass man.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online