Current status?

Cown

I've been a way for a while and have no clue what's going on in the rap game, so could anybody inform me of the current status and the releases that have been made and/or upcoming release, cuz I'm quite frankly sitting with my dick in the mailbox.

Peace

Casey

Staff member
game is cussing g-unit. and nobody gives a fuck. tony yayo's album is coming out soon, most likely will be trash cos "so seductive" is a bag of shit.

the new Pras album (Win, Lose or Draw) is coming out soon and it's gonna be firin'. I'm biased, since my cousin (Diamond aka DJ Swami) produced a track on the album. but for real, i've heard the whole album for a while now, and it's got some ill ass cuts on there.

Kanye's new shit is killin it. First single - Diamonds from Sierra Leone is HOT. Second single "Gold Digger" is HOT. Preview that has leaked of "Crack Music) featuring Game is HOT.

um, cassidy is on trial for murder, mobb deep have signed with G-Unit.

oh yeah, and Snoop & Dre will be touring next year, (including Europe!) to promote "Detox" and Snoop's next album "The Blue Carpet Treatment"

a few updates for ya there ;)

Little Skittle

Militant said:
game is cussing g-unit. and nobody gives a fuck. tony yayo's album is coming out soon, most likely will be trash cos "so seductive" is a bag of shit.

the new Pras album (Win, Lose or Draw) is coming out soon and it's gonna be firin'. I'm biased, since my cousin (Diamond aka DJ Swami) produced a track on the album. but for real, i've heard the whole album for a while now, and it's got some ill ass cuts on there.

Kanye's new shit is killin it. First single - Diamonds from Sierra Leone is HOT. Second single "Gold Digger" is HOT. Preview that has leaked of "Crack Music) featuring Game is HOT.

um, cassidy is on trial for murder, mobb deep have signed with G-Unit.

oh yeah, and Snoop & Dre will be touring next year, (including Europe!) to promote "Detox" and Snoop's next album "The Blue Carpet Treatment"

a few updates for ya there ;)
is that really called "diamonds from sierra leone" kuz i thought it was just called "diamonds"...btw i heard them play that at a talib concert i was just at, and there was an alternate first verse...does anyone kno anything about that? and i heard "gold digger" wasnt on this album

Casey

Staff member
/\ yeah the song is now called "diamonds from sierra leone" with some amazing conscious lyrics by kanye, detailing the struggle of the people in sierra leone dealing with the corrupted diamond industry there. its dope, this one is the remix ft. jay-z

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
Militant said:
/\ yeah the song is now called "diamonds from sierra leone" with some amazing conscious lyrics by kanye, detailing the struggle of the people in sierra leone dealing with the corrupted diamond industry there. its dope. also check for the remix ft. jay-z
You gotta be fucking kidding me.....

Casey

Staff member
Little Miss Vixen said:
You gotta be fucking kidding me.....
nope. great lyrics from kanye, IMO. ok so they aint the best lyrics ever, but come one, this is kanye - these are probably the best lyrics he has ever kicked.

Little Skittle

Militant said:
/\ yeah the song is now called "diamonds from sierra leone" with some amazing conscious lyrics by kanye, detailing the struggle of the people in sierra leone dealing with the corrupted diamond industry there. its dope. also check for the remix ft. jay-z
u think u could up it, and the remix, kuz i think my version might be different....kuz the version i have isnt conscience at all

Little Skittle said:
u think u could up it, and the remix, kuz i think my version might be different....kuz the version i have isnt conscience at all
the remix version is, not the one out with the video

Militant said:
nope. great lyrics from kanye, IMO. ok so they aint the best lyrics ever, but come one, this is kanye - these are probably the best lyrics he has ever kicked.
Nah man, these are not conscious lyrics & they're far from "great".

And not the best he's ever kicked.

Rosco said:
"Then your fat friend her nickname is mini-van".

Wow you're right, very conscious lyrics. :rolleyes:
Yes, because a random 8-word punchline represents the overall vibe of the song. If you read the posts, you would see that the dude was talking about the remix, not the original. Please think before you type.

Anyway, to the threadstarter, check out the Diplomats' new album, "More Than Music". Shit's dope.

DPG iz all I C

aloivas said:
Yes, because a random 8-word punchline represents the overall vibe of the song. If you read the posts, you would see that the dude was talking about the remix, not the original. Please think before you type.

Anyway, to the threadstarter, check out the Diplomats' new album, "More Than Music". Shit's dope.
When did this drop ? i must have missed it.

aloivas said:

how the fuck did i miss that ....... this is duke the god cd right :)

imma huntthat shit down.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.