Cunninlynguistics - A Piece of Strange.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
What is your opinion on it? I was unable to get engaged in the album and therefore didn't listen through it. Does the supposed concept come out cleary and is it developed well?

roaches

If by clearly you mean obvious - no. It definitely takes some thought, and there are a lot of different interpretations. The narrative is supposed to be completed by the companion DVD which is supposed to come out later this year (see how they get you to buy their shit?).

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Is it developed well through songs? Think of how the concept of the Little Brother album failed miserably.

roaches said:
If by clearly you mean obvious - no. It definitely takes some thought, and there are a lot of different interpretations. The narrative is supposed to be completed by the companion DVD which is supposed to come out later this year (see how they get you to buy their shit?).
:thumb: Basically

I personally thought it was the best album released in 2005.

roaches

Think of how the concept of the Little Brother album failed miserably.
No, no, it's nothing like that. Little Brother hyped the fuck out of their album supposedly having a concept but there was nothing on the album. A Piece of Strange definitely has something tying it all together.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.