Cuban Linx [Part. II] starts rolling, check this promotion van/news.

7 Syns

The RZA produced song 'State Of Grace' by Raekwon off the Cuban Linx II album has been leaked to a variety of DJ's across the US continent and has aired for the first time on Hot97 breaking the long Wu-Tang ban by the radiostation since 1997.

The album is still in the works and is promised by RZA to be a real classic: 'A few other niggaz got beats on there, but it's mostly me. We going back to the old times on this one, so I don't wanna talk about who else is producing cause we might end up cutting everybody off. There's no word on the tracklisting so far. As far as guest appearances I'm not saying either, but you better believe Rae is on fire!.'

The Dr.Dre produced '400 Grams' is also not sure about a spot on the highly anticipated Cuban Linx II.
* mainly RZA produced.
* Inspectah Deck & The GZA are taking shot-gun roles (co-starring) alongside Rae.
* Ghost is apparently on 1 to a few tracks only, should still be woah!.
* Meth, M.K., RZA have all dropped verses, expect a pre-recorded/pre-death O.D.B. verse too.
* Due in spring.

Go support it.

peace.

For some reason i have a feeling that this isnt going to be a let down like alot of people are speculating. I doubt it will be as good but i thinks its gonna be dope.

gerrycurl21 said:
why did hot97 ban wu tang music back in the day?

also how was ob4cl recieved when it first dropped? was it highly anticipated?
I heard that basically they were just talking shita bout hot 97 and saying "fuck hot 97" on tracks or something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online