Cuban Link - Letter 2 Pun (Music Video) Tight Tribute To Big Pun - Check It !

i listened to this song over a year ago and this is the first time ive seen the video and it was and ok video....the song is tight as hell tho!

linx

Staff member
You guys are trippin, the newer version is nice. How good would you say the video is? I am on dialup, so it kinda isn't worth downloading it if it isn't too great.

Nut

Tnx a lot, this shit is hot. It's like a Flowers for the Dead pt2 only not as sad Flowers for the Dead, this is more uplifting and the video is okay.

Alittle off topic, but can someone tell me what happened with Cuban Link and Fat Joe? I only know that Fat Joe got people to slice his face.

Song is nice by the way, thanks for the video.

am i right? did i hear this correctly? sounds like he says

"since u been gone joe's been stronger than ever
still with Lorretta
how can he go 2 bed, knowing he's stealing ya chedda"

wow, he really put Joe on blast even on a tribute song.

Shot 21

I love this song and the video . Is it On Links new album?
Dont think he shoulda dissed Fat Joe on a tribute song to Big Pun. Im not against the beef but it ruins the mood of the song. Can anybody please give more details of the Joe/Link beef and the face-cuttin cuz im a little confused.

Is Flowers For The Dead a Cuban Link song? Can someone up it if they have it?

this is all i could find on there beef...

"
The beef between Cuban Link and Fat Joe started once their fellow rapper Big Pun passed. After Joe allegedly pushed back the release date of the his Atlantic Records debut, 24K, and the two were involved in an altercation at Jimmy's in the Bronx, New York years ago, leaving Cuban with his face sliced, the two became bitter enemies and it doesn't seem they will reconcile anytime soon.

"I don't want nothing to do with that man," Cuban Link told BallerStatus.net in a past interview. "We had our experience and it ended sourly; it's personal. Our relationship was 12 years deep and I just know him too good and he knows me too good. It's something we can't go back on. It can't be done. It just can't."

The rapper is preparing to release his long-awaited-debut, Chain Reaction, which hits stores on Tuesday, August 16. The album includes an all-star list of featured guests such as Mya, Jadakiss, The Game, Cap One, Avant, Syleena Johnson, Figaraw, Triple Seis, and Baby Pun (Big Pun's 10-year-old son)."

Shot 21

TheDarkAvenger said:
this is all i could find on there beef...

"
The beef between Cuban Link and Fat Joe started once their fellow rapper Big Pun passed. After Joe allegedly pushed back the release date of the his Atlantic Records debut, 24K, and the two were involved in an altercation at Jimmy's in the Bronx, New York years ago, leaving Cuban with his face sliced, the two became bitter enemies and it doesn't seem they will reconcile anytime soon.

"I don't want nothing to do with that man," Cuban Link told BallerStatus.net in a past interview. "We had our experience and it ended sourly; it's personal. Our relationship was 12 years deep and I just know him too good and he knows me too good. It's something we can't go back on. It can't be done. It just can't."

The rapper is preparing to release his long-awaited-debut, Chain Reaction, which hits stores on Tuesday, August 16. The album includes an all-star list of featured guests such as Mya, Jadakiss, The Game, Cap One, Avant, Syleena Johnson, Figaraw, Triple Seis, and Baby Pun (Big Pun's 10-year-old son)."
THANKS

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.