Cuban Link - Chain Reaction, how is it?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ive got my copy paid for but obviously its not here yet. I see its leaked on IRC, anyone got it? How is it? Im in a fucking que, only 2 bots have it, bah.

linx

Staff member
It's a nice album, definitely worth buying i'd say. I don't like the reggaeton/spanish songs, but besides that and the chick type songs, the album is nice. I liked how he made the "Letter To Pun" song better. That's always been a dope song. :thumb:

DPG iz all I C

Just listened to it and im very impressed, this is the 1st time i have listened to Cuban Linx so i wasnt sure what to expect.

He has some nice party tracks but its not a pop album as dude still comes hard.

p.s im really liking the track with Mya.

dled this and completely forgot about listenin to it ............... now scuse me while i listen to it hopefully its as good as yall say.

This Album Is Very Hottttt Cuban Link Is Underated And Underappreciated Beacuse Of Fat Joe, He Knew That Cuban Would Outshine Him Thats Why He Never Dropped Him.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
DPG iz all I C said:
Just listened to it and im very impressed, this is the 1st time i have listened to Cuban Linx so i wasnt sure what to expect.

He has some nice party tracks but its not a pop album as dude still comes hard.

p.s im really liking the track with Mya.
If you diggin it ... you should get the 24k album shit is bannanas ... I had the bootleg but I got better quality and more songs when I bought it from Cubans website

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.