Crush, Kill, Destroy, Stress!

Preach

this is sick, i'm having a deja vu about you writing this thread. i remember cause of the title, four seemingly random words and there being a bunch of links in it.

what's truly sick though is that at the very same time, i had a deja vu about having this deja vu. i swear, it's like a double whammy and this is freaking me out right now. in a good way though.

ATCQ

I've been trying to get 'Organized Konfusion - Stress: The Extinction Agenda' for nearly a year now. They haven't got it in any cd stores near me and have never heard of it. Tried buying one of the very few copies going around on ebay and it never arrived :mad: Also tried importing a copy but it was taking months and they said they still hadn't got any of them in so I had to cancel the order. Could someone who has this album pleeeeease upload it and pm me a link?

"I'm intellectual, pass more essays
Than motorcade police parades through East L.A.
More beef then deli's"

- Reason #876 why waiting eight years to drop should be an offence punishable by flogging.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.