Crooklyn Dodgers Reunion

AmerikazMost

Will you donate the $3? That is going to be a dope show though. I want some new Masta Ace already :mad:
If I go, of course I will donate. The only issue is my girlfriend's flight is coming into JFK around that time, so depending on the time the flight gets in and how unwieldy her luggage is, I'll at least show up to scope it out.

masta247

Staff member
Holy shit it's a hip-hop event of the year to me.

Buckshot and OC are two of my favorite mcs, + DJ Premier and Masta Ace.. damn.

roaches

This sounds a lot better than it actually will be. I'd go see a Masta Ace and Buckshot show, though... if I could see Buck's setlist beforehand.

masta247

Staff member
This sounds a lot better than it actually will be. I'd go see a Masta Ace and Buckshot show, though... if I could see Buck's setlist beforehand.
I'm not sure. O.C is the shit. I'd go crazy to some of his songs live. Buckshot, OC and Masta Ace at the same show would be just crazy.

ARon

Ninja please. I get to see Nas, Tribe, Pharcyde, Rae and Ghost, Meth and Red, Dead Prez, Murs, Cool Kids, Wale, Kidz in the Hall, Jay Electronica, Kid Sister, Spank Rock, B.o.B, Amanda Blank, and the one and only Afrika Bambaataa doing his thing on the wheels of steel. Needless to say I'm excited. Rock The Bells is a godsend.

I think Immortal Tech will be there also but I can care less cus after I got over thinking he was cool for what he was saying I realized he was garbage.

AmerikazMost

Yoooooooooooo

If any of you were in the NYC area last night and didn't go to this, you should be kicking yourselves in the ass. It was crazy good. I'll post more later (including some low-quality pictures from my shitty camera), but I wanted to let y'all know that it did indeed live up to the hype. My friend didn't know a single song and he still said it was the best concert he's ever been too.

The Band Shell was packed full. It was so great to see.

linx

Staff member
Ninja please. I get to see Nas, Tribe, Pharcyde, Rae and Ghost, Meth and Red, Dead Prez, Murs, Cool Kids, Wale, Kidz in the Hall, Jay Electronica, Kid Sister, Spank Rock, B.o.B, Amanda Blank, and the one and only Afrika Bambaataa doing his thing on the wheels of steel. Needless to say I'm excited. Rock The Bells is a godsend.

I think Immortal Tech will be there also but I can care less cus after I got over thinking he was cool for what he was saying I realized he was garbage.
Word. This your first time going to Rock The Bells? If it is, prepare for a fucking GREAT time. I'm going again this year myself and I cannot fucking wait. Not just because of the people i'm going to see, but because of who i'm going with. Rock The Bells is THE shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.