Crooked I's Life After Death Row DVD Trailer Available!

Crooked I is the best example of an artist being held back by the music business. This man is hailed as one of the dopest by almost everybody, yet he is still waiting to release a solo record. When we interviewed him last, in 2005, he spoke about his upcoming DVD entitled "Life After Death Row", which is basically a look behind the scenes of what happened at Death Row Records, with exclusive footage and interviews of the Ex-Death Row Inmates and associates. Bungalo Records have released the official trailer for the DVD, where you can get an idea of what it will look like.

To check out the trailer now, head over to bungalorecords.com and in the navigation on the top right, click on "Multimedia". You will be able to view the trailer there.

Let's hope that the DVD sees the light of day soon, because it looks very promising. We'll keep you updated.

Source:www.dubcnn.com

This looks interesting.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nothing from Crook ever sees the light of day.

Hopefully BossMusic2 will, or whatever it's called. But apart from mixtapes.... Come on man... I want that album... What's up with Treacherous(sp?)?

Good to see people from different sides of the country talking good about him.

Its really really fucked up how he gets no album released.flow, lyrics and charisma he has all that tottal package.

Its like having best basketball player in the country but teams dont sign him. how frustrated and sad is that? fucked up.

Those wacks that dont deserve to be in the game are the ones who shining but those who really deserve are left out.

Had he not left the row and had he released some albums on row, how sick would that been? i mean Dre,Snoop,Pac already established the dynasty but after it got destroyed having Crooked I re build the dynasty all over again how sick would that been.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online