crooked i's dpg recordz album --> crook in me

Preach

i remember dpg recordz were supposed to drop a crooked i album, and furthermore i remember one of the tracks that were supposed to be on it was "crook in me" which is like among the dopest clips i've ever heard. i had a little break from the internet one might say for a few months and i remember right before i "left", kp were supposed to post up the track on dpgrecordz.com but when i returned the site had been revamped so i'm not sure if it was ever posted or not. anyone know anything about the album, like if it's still gonna be released, and more specifically if the song was ever posted?

Preach

not a single soul?

by the way i just had a nap and i fucking dreamt that crooked was performing this song live in a stadium lol :|

Yeah the crook in me was leaked but tagged like a bitch, Cynical did a good remaster taking out some of the tags, but some the words had to be removed too, that fuck head kronic tagged it to the max.

Yeah it’s a banger, it was produced by Dj Battlecat

You can get the remaster on here

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/crookeddynasty_music.htm

This was the DPG version of Say Hi to the Bad Guy track list. Some of the tracks have leaked some haven’t

01. Nobody Understands Me
02. Crook In Me Feat. Nate Dogg
03. Titties N Ass
04. Crooks N Doggs Feat. Snoop Dogg
05. Gangstas Ride
06. Knock Knock Knock
07. Young Ryda
08. I Ain't The One
09. Livin In Tha Hood
10. Ain't Lovin No Rat
11. Cold Game
12. Niggaz Got Game
13. You Ain't The Homie Feat. Daz and Kurupt

linx

Staff member
I've been looking to get a Crooked I mixtape or album for a while now. I know there were problems with his album and I haven't kept up with Crooked I. Can anyone tell me something dope to download? Not songs, like a mixtape or something? I know Pauly Pac is a big Crooked I fan, maybe you can help me? :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.