Crooked I?

Whats happening with Crooked these days? I thought he had an album coming up with Deathrow but it never came out and the next I hear he wants to leave but is he still actually under contract at DR? Shame coz he would of been big...

Shot 21

He has officially left Death Row is all I know. Hopefully he can bring out an album into mainstream hip hop. You can see him in the video to Ashanti - Baby Remix. just got to www.launch.com and search for Ashanti. Also it has Rain On Me Remix ft Charli Baltimore, Hussein Fatal and Ja Rule

ThUg $TyLe said:
yea he had an album due to be released in like 1954, still waitiing..
1954? Now that's just ignorant. It was 1965 idiot, my dad still has the original Promo for Untouchable that all Vietnam Vets got when they came back.

u ppl dont know shit, crooked i has set up his own label dynasty records look for a dvd comming this month or next and look for the mamas boy got a loaded gun lp in the next few months, for more info go to westcoastdynasty.com

he left deathrow like a year ago now, but they had a court case because deathrow said he was still signed, but his contract had expired, now its all been setled

go cop crooked i - young boss vol 1

PaulyPac said:
^ its been confirmed, thats everything has been settled
it was one article ..and that was FAKE
rapnewsdirect.com is the same bs site that made a long article about Iv Lifes TOO COOL Signing to death row and other shit
t

kay is nino brown

ask him

look out for the dvd trailer in the next few weeks

yeah the dvd aint called life after deathrow, nobody said it was, if you watch crooked i's interview, he said he hadnt named it yet

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.