Crooked I vs. Big L

i was jus thinkin about freestylin and who is a better freestyler. Who do u think would win in a battle, Big L or Crooked I????

my opinion, i think that L would win but thats jus how i see it

Bobby Sands

U r one huge Crooked I fan.

I cant reply to dis,cos would u believe i have never heard a Crooked I song except for 1 song from the Dysfunctional family that i heard on the radio.

I have both of Big L albums and loads of other songs nd freestyles from him,nd there isnt many better than him.

PaulyPac said:
crooked i

big l is one of my fav mcs, i know hes dead & all but crooked i would rip him in a battle
have you heard big L's punchlines?
in a battle, L would easily take him out.
crooked i has great lyricism but his punchlines, which are the most important part of a battle, cant touch L's
and im not being biased because u know im a huge fan of both of them

i still think that L will rip him apart cause his flow and punch lines are so different and there original, although crooked i has a sickkkkkkk flow when he freestyles and he is also quick to come up wit lines but i still think that L would win

impossible to tell

I see these 2 as being the very same. flow, lyricism, punchlines. they both sik as fuck

A battle between those 2 would go on forever, back and forth, there would never be a victor. Just a shame we'll never get to see/hear it.

come on now, big l's freestyles are great, but he cant rip crooked i apart

listen to chino xl & crooked i freestyle and now listen to the freestyle big l did with chino and az

go to the wakeupshow.com and download the crooked i freestyle video

Duke

Staff member
I'd pay 20 dollars to see them battle each other.

Damn, that'd be something.

imo, L would take it. not by a big margin, but he'd take it.

Shot 21

I aint heard that much of Big L to decide. Although Im gonna get his music if he being put up against Crooked I. Man Crooked the bes lyricist I ever heard. But maybe Big L is better.

Rest in peace Big L
Keep reppin the West Crooked I

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.