Crooked I - Respect Your OG's (FIRE!!!)

anybody read the interviews with him and snoop dogg on dubcnn?

i dunno about anybody else, but to me snoop sounded threatened by crooked (because of his talent), which marked his interview full of contradiction..talking about wanting peace and unity in the westcoast, then trying three times or so to discredit crooked (and then thinking the buffer "but no disrepect" did any good).

oh and snoops getting awefully arrogant for my taste

:laugh: Anybody remember back in 2000-2003 we would make jokes about his album coming out in 2006-2010ish... did it come out yet?

I've read the interview on dubcnn.This track was suppose to be on mixtape but he let it leak early.Snoop appareantly kinda dissed Crooked in an interview saying he never liked Crooked's style.Then Crooked responded saying its not true and he and Snoop did some tracks together before and Snoop did like his syle.Crooked basically was begging for Snoop to make buisness with him.Thats how i get it.He kept saying me and Snoop need to do buisness and what not.One thing Crooked was right is that why would you diss or knock west coast dude when you,yourself started this unification of west coast which was to end all the dissing and hatred and come together as one coast.Snoop contradicted himself it seems.

Life After Death Row the DVD is suppose to drop on August 29th.It will not be only Crooked I.It will be more then just Crooked I.RBX.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
why the fuck was this mvoed to only built. thsi was more of a discussion anyway now. nobody comes to download linx to discuss only to leech

and besides that only built tracks don't get moved anymore to V.I.p. so damn move this back to street hop...lol

anyway

WITH CROOKED AND SNOOP
I always thought they ahd beef because of the time crooked was callin out snoop for bein a snitch

EDouble said:
WITH CROOKED AND SNOOP
I always thought they ahd beef because of the time crooked was callin out snoop for bein a snitch

that was during the deathrow days, crooks mentality has changed a lot since then.

Crooked matured since his Deathrow days. He was tricked by his former label but he released himself and started slow but secure journey to the top. I just hope that his lyrics remain sharp like they used to be and that too comercial songs like 'Mill Out Tha Deal', 'Boom Boom Clap', 'Cali Boyz' and 'Man Up' won't appear on his album.

troublesome2004 said:
Crooked matured since his Deathrow days. He was tricked by his former label but he released himself and started slow but secure journey to the top. I just hope that his lyrics remain sharp like they used to be and that too comercial songs like 'Mill Out Tha Deal', 'Boom Boom Clap', 'Cali Boyz' and 'Man Up' won't appear on his album.

Mill on The deal and Boom Boom Clap are sick tracks!

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
^yeah ain't the beat just lil diferent version of the remix to ignition?

YEAH thats that shit I was talkin about a few posts up. i don't think crooked needs snoop

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.