Crooked I "Quotables"

Yeah I want yall Crook fans to come drop some hot!!! Crooked I lines up in here, please stick to the topic, and if u don't agree that the line was hot, please don't just say it sucks, give a short sensible answer why u think it sucks aight... I'ma kick it off with this;

"no I'm not a laker but when I'm finished the doctors would have to staple ur center" Crooked I-man up... that shit was funny to me :p

"You niggas soft outta control, on your next video
You probably do the splits like the godfather of soul" so damn hood-Crooked I... nice witty funny line by Crooked again ;)

"I wanted to go to college
Poverty fucked my plans up
I wanted to be a scholar
How'd I end up in handcuffs" Crooked I- "my life" the whole song was sick! :eek: and I can def. relate, deep song real deep.

aight your turn, I'm out this biatch!

ArtsyGirl

Sparks cigars that start the party... ugh!
And we ain't lettin' suckers in
I got a lovely deal and I own my publishing'
-Still tha Row

When I heard this I understood why Crooked wasnt getting released. But I like the line even still.

im listenin to fucwidus now so ill give a part from that :D

"i put a gun under you chin just like a violin, keep the pistol firing from long beach to ireland"

some others:

"you can let the hennessey swim in your bladder, it really don't matter, just pump the speakers up till you back windows shatter, when i stomp in this game watch them heavyweights scatter" - did you eva

"i only wish you could rap faster then the speed of sound so i wouldnt have to hear you" - murderin mc

"a young nigga loads his strap up, then he holds his strap up to his own head, he figure he better off dead, coz if he can find the nerv to pull it, then he'll be able to join his dead homies in his photo album just after one bullet" - ride wit a g

gfunk said:
"i only wish you could rap faster then the speed of sound so i wouldnt have to hear you" - murderin mc
yeah dat was some classic shit by Crooked, the whole track was :eek: lyrically I think dat was his best work.

I love this line in bold too:

"Told ya I'm colder than a cobra's blood temperature
My game blow slugs
Range on dubs
Whenever you bang my shit
Your brain's on drugs" :D
Gangstology

gfunk said:
im listenin to fucwidus now so ill give a part from that :D

"i put a gun under you chin just like a violin, keep the pistol firing from long beach to ireland"

some others:

"you can let the hennessey swim in your bladder, it really don't matter, just pump the speakers up till you back windows shatter, when i stomp in this game watch them heavyweights scatter" - did you eva

"a young nigga loads his strap up, then he holds his strap up to his own head, he figure he better off dead, coz if he can find the nerv to pull it, then he'll be able to join his dead homies in his photo album just after one bullet" - ride wit a g
Thats some nice lines.

^^ common now I know yall can still do better I got more:

"ur daughter made me smarter in water/
she gave me brains in the tub, she was dangerously in love/ :D haha! whoa!

"im unfuckable with like a bitch in a chastity belt"

"i park the denali, jump out with 50 carrots in my medali and take a piss in the darkest alley in cali"

"jump out the camaro, with a double barrel, rockin a sombrero, analyze that like de niro"

"crooked i's a cannibal a mechanical animal, that'll dismantle your mandible with a manual on how to make raps flammable"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.