Crooked I Newz - Cali Boyz Is NOT 1st Single, Album DELAYED!!!!!

a d i d a s said:
i just spent 30 minutez on tha batline to crooked i... cali boyz was going to be the 1st single from boss music but due to fans negative feedbacc its dropped and they will release a different single,this song is now a hype song to create buzz .but the bad newz the album is set to not drop this year but the 1st quarter of 2006 instead.if this is the case crooked i will release his dvd this fall instead. and will boss music be on treacherous after kyoung flopping and jayo bouncing? we will have to wait and C

overseer for prez
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=85047.0

b4 yall start talkin bout sources, this guy does give reliable info, he spoke on cali boyz 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

No he's wrong actually about the delay some clown was posting that over at Dynasty board, he must have read it there. Cali Boyz is just a one off song like Boom Boom Clap. The album was completed over a month ago so we'll have to see..

You believe he spoke to Crooked I for 30 mins ? haha
Hey alot of us heard Cali Boyz before the leak.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
PaulyPac said:
No he's wrong actually about the delay some clown was posting that over at Dynasty board, he must have read it there. Cali Boyz is just a one off song like Boom Boom Clap. The album was completed over a month ago so we'll have to see..

You believe he spoke to Crooked I for 30 mins ? haha
Hey alot of us heard Cali Boyz before the leak.

Hoping you're right. And from what I hear, you probably are.

CROOKED I DEBUT SINGLE FROM BOSS MUSIC = WEST COAST ANTHEM (Read 1060 times)

on: July 28, 2005, 05:27:48 AM »

i been speaking with crooked i every day this week & was ciccin it with my homies over there last week... i dont have a copy or a clip to let u hear but i heard tha first single from crooked i boss musicc album and it is a real westcoast anthem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its all about cali!!!!!!!! he got a chicc doing seductive vocals on tha intro and outro...& he just rips tha song rapping all about tha west.... tonka toys, benzes, impalas, chiccs, money, cali weed, streets, guns, liquer, clubs, .... tha scott storch beat got violins & heavy organ work its crunk.... i remember it going.....what we about? bring them bottles out, dollaz out, bring them tonka toys benzs & impalas out"

crooked i is working on hiss million dollar mixtape,and a compilation called black & brown pride with latino rappers and producer in south central

nobody outside of dynasty /treacherous got or heard the song yet but its dropping in august/sept.... crooked i going to blow!!!!!!

as always...mr exclusive....all day i diss all slobkz.... refer to this post to c if im real when u heard tha single
ce safe
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=83593.0
now ???

sniper said:
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=83593.0
now ???
This guy don't have any proof to what he's saying, dudes are posting shit like this all the time over on Crooked I board, most of the mods on the board heard Cali Boyz from the webmaster. I saw this thread ages ago.

man, the delay isnt confirmed on no official website yet, so why believeing some forum posts....why should they delay that album whne it alread got delayed so often, PLUS the album is finished for a long time apparently.....

a dvd? this will never come out. a cd? fuck that shit too, his shit'll never drop, sopposed to drop 6 fucking years ago. i'm sick of waitin for this cd. if this cd is short of the best album ever, then fuck

UnCommon said:
a dvd? this will never come out. a cd? fuck that shit too, his shit'll never drop, sopposed to drop 6 fucking years ago. i'm sick of waitin for this cd. if this cd is short of the best album ever, then fuck
LoL Do you even know anything about what label he is on or anything ?
Then don't bitch

i hope his album didn't get delayed. they should've made "boom boom clap" his 1st single, thats a bangin ass track. crooked needs to spit some of that west coast gangsta shit over a hard ass dre beat instead of tryin to make club-oriented singles, i wanna hear some real shit!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.