Crooked I News

Crooked I just updated us on the legal battles he was having with Death Row Records, who claimed he still had ties to the label. As we reported last month, Crook returned to court, despite the belief that the legal battle was over by default. Well in the exact words of Crooked I, things went well, and he's now able to move on with his album. Treacherous Records has offered him a 7 figure deal. There are a few things Crook can't speak on legally at the moment, but to clear up the rumors, he wants everyone to know that there was never any type of restraining order put up against Suge Knight.

We will have more details real soon, the homie Styles will be catching up with Da Bad Guy live and in the studio, real soon! You know how we do it...

westcoastrydaz.com

any idea when the album's coming out??? or any details about it like production??? Also when is that Life After Death Row DVD come out??

icet

he will allways have to deal with suge knight and death row records...poor guy
i dont think we will see an album anytime soon

ThaJackal said:
Crooked I will never blow up... Sad how Suge Knight fucked that kid outta a chance to sell records...
how the fuck wouldnt he blow up, he has the talent, and a number of big names will apear on his album

dudes suge cant do anythign legally to stop the album, crooked i has no ties to deathrow anymore whatsoever, so what can suge do now ?

crooked i has more talent than all these suckers you people are listening to today in mainstream

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.