Crooked I news

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Stranded on DeathRow DVD to be released anytime soon.

Young Boss Volume 3 to be released through DJ Warrior anytime soon.

Expect a news update on StreetHop soon and possibly a Dynasty Ent. / StreetHop promotion with giveaways and interviews.

Keep supporting the hottest rapper on the West.

Stranded on DeathRow DVD on August 29.I wonder if it will have a soundtrack?

Looking forward to vol.3.

No matter what you think of his,he doesn't come out with an album.But whenever he drops something,it is worth the wait and he still brings heat whenever he drops exclusives.

if he keeps dropping song an mixtapes i dont give a fuck if he drops an album anymore, he releasing good music that i can bump, thats all that matters, hope he does drop an album tho

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
good news but i dont think i will consider him the hottest rapper in the west when he aint even dropped an album yet. fuck the same ol mixtapes every few months

He is in my opinion one of the best from west if not the best.Like i said,sure we want him to come with an album but just because he doesn't have an album doesn't mean he is not dope.Whenever he drops shit is hot shit.

Eric

I frown upon the foreposted individuals who say Crook isn't the best rapper in the West right now. Lyrically, no one can touch him and it is astounding that he doesn't get the spotlight he deserves. Meanwhile, rappers such as E-40, Mistah F.A.B, Keak Da Sneak, etc are proclaimed as the saviours of West Coast hip hop. And it's not as though Crooked I is some backpacker like Mos Def is to the east coast. Crooked I drops some real heat over dope beats. Crooked I is the real deal, he is the entire package: dope beats, lyricism, deep tracks, politically charged, etc. I can't fathom how people don't see him as the best right now. Lyrically, he could go against anyone in the game.

EDouble

^but it seems to be this way for the past few YEARS. not sure on what hes gota do to get more widespread but i don't think him droppin or him bein involed in mixtape after mixtape after mixtape is gonna be better than him throwin an ALBUM out.

it's like hes been off of death row for what a year or 2 now and people were antiipatin the minute he left for him to blow. still nothin

it's like shit with how DRE does his Detox. it's aggravatin

Nice news, hopefully Young Boss Vol 3 is as good as Vol 2.

Oh yeah and i agree hes the hottest in the west but Sly Boogy is right next to him in terms of skills.

Crooked I is good but he's been declining in quality a bit. He just ain't comin off crazy like he was on tracks like Death Rizzo, Rap Killer, etc.

and about mistah fab, keak da sneak, and e-40 well mistah fab aint in the mainstream yet but e-40 and keak are getting major shine

Overrated rapper with no albums to boast. Maybe there is an actually reason why he doesn't have any albums out.....If you don't know what I mean, I am saying that he is an average rapper. You could say he's the best of the west, but yet what has Crooked I brought to the table. ? A mixtape and another mixtape. That is laughable. Ask an average hip hop fan and they will say, "Crooked who?"

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Overrated rapper with no albums to boast. Maybe there is an actually reason why he doesn't have any albums out.....If you don't know what I mean, I am saying that he is an average rapper. You could say he's the best of the west, but yet what has Crooked I brought to the table. ? A mixtape and another mixtape. That is laughable. Ask an average hip hop fan and they will say, "Crooked who?"

It's the same with all the rappers I consider to be the best on the West.

Bishop Lamont, Frank Lee White, Crooked I. 3 quality rappers, all mad talented, all have a huge buzz, no albums between them. Someone needs to make it happen.

EDouble

^true pitts but therere some people that say theres types of rappers who can only do Mixtapes and types that can only do Albums

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.