Crooked I involved in shooting

Caesar

Staff member
The rumor mill worked a little overtime this weekend as reports that Crooked I was shot hit our email boxes and the Internet.

Reports varied from the rapper being shot, to even being dead.

Crooked reached out to DJ Vlad today to squash the rumors, but did hint that something did in fact occur and there was some truth to the rumors.

"I'm good. Physically, I'm good. I'm kinda in a fucked place right now. But physically, I'm good," he said.

"Some crazy shit just went on. I was just at the wrong place, wrong time type of shit. Right now, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it because when shit like that pops off, it's kinda better to just leave it where it happens, you know?

"I'm good. I'm straight. I don't want nobody getting no fame off of nothing, bringing negativity towards me. I'm good," he concluded.

Hopefully nothing too serious happened, and hopefully Crooked I will finally release an album this year.

THEV1LL4N

i thought he never got hit.

he's also releasing B.O.S.S. by leaking one track at a time, like he did with block obama.

then he'll release another album after he drops a release with slaughterhouse.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.