Crooked I - Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape

DPG iz all I C

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/september7th-hiphopweekly-mixtape-(dubcnn).zip

Over the past twenty weeks we have been unleashing the heavily acclaimed Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly" series of freestyles. The tracks, which we have released by means of updates and our Official Hip-Hop Weekly Archive, have been an incredible success and garnered immense attention to the Long Beach talent.

With word of his impending debut album "B.O.S.S" being at long last readied for release and the continuation of the "Hip-Hop Weekly" series; Crooked I has teamed up with Cali Untouchable DJ rookie September 7th for a "Hip-Hop Weekly Mixtape" release.

September 7th's "Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape" chronicles Weeks 1-19 in the series so far all on one disc. Although the series is set to continue he has, with the 19 weeks thus far, completed 80 minutes of microphone manslaughter and that is the reason for the mixtape compilation.

The new release also features the brand new Jim Gettum produced single, N.W.A. (New West Anthem) that can be requested on local radio stations now. Even though you may have listened and/or downloaded the tracks from Dubcnn's Official Hip-Hop Weekly Archive you now have the opportunity to download them all combined in this exclusive Free Download of the September 7th & Crooked I "Hip

Hop Weekly Mixtape."

Preach

Oh shit, thanks!

It's sad but I've been waiting for Crook's album to drop, I haven't been listening to him at all almost. Why? Because I listened LOTS two years ago, and I don't wanna grow tired of him when he finally gets his shit out. But I am getting this now though.

wow, he's FINALLY gonna drop his debut. dude's been around forever without an album. talk about total mismanagement over at DR, how can you have a talent like Crooked I and not let him drop an album? especially when all they got going on over there is ... well, nothing, which is just inexplicable. props for the mixtape link.

Preach

yeah. the bankruptcy never would have happened probably. thing is they even put out a single so he was fucking ready to go!

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Oh shit, thanks!

It's sad but I've been waiting for Crook's album to drop, I haven't been listening to him at all almost. Why? Because I listened LOTS two years ago, and I don't wanna grow tired of him when he finally gets his shit out. But I am getting this now though.
thats how i was feeling a few months ago

then i started listening to the hip hop weekly shit and got back into him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.