Crooked I Ft LV, KAM, DAZ, And B Legit - Throw Ya Hands Up Remix DOWNLOAD MP3!!!!

^ lol i was thinking sumfin similier to that, i was lookin at the 1st page and im like "fuck crooked i is owning street hop." 2 of the links posted are mine so i hepled contribute 8)

lol da ones Paul posted (the Westcoastanostra mixtape and the Did You Eva/Djs And Mcs Promo Vinyl Rip) are my links lol, i uploaded them and gave da links to paul and he posted them on here, the filenames have a tag ((CROOKED-I.NET)) on it, thats my website

i only got I Gotta Get That Paper which u can get on the main site, but every month i'll host something new, i'm gonna put up the still tha row promo dvd rip up next month :D

gfunk said:
i only got I Gotta Get That Paper which u can get on the main site, but every month i'll host something new, i'm gonna put up the still tha row promo dvd rip up next month :D
aint u got any other promos on ur ftp ?? ;) lol @ pauly, PROPZ man.

ok anybody got Dollarz in my hand, the one I got only lasted about 30 seconds, so if u got it hook a nigga up! Crook is still my fav. Rapper since I heard Death Rizzo and Gangstalogy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.