Crooked I Finally Breaks Out? Just Blaze Writes in His Blog

Eric

Okay I’ve always READ about this dude, but in all honesty, I never listened to him before. All i knew is that he was signed to Death Row and he had some serious problems over there (Suprise!) And I think, got out of his deal.. or something… Hopefully he at least got his box of Newports and Puma sweats before he broke out. Through means that are too long to explain (and that I’m still kinda confused about) This landed in my inbox a week or two ago, and I’ve listened to it about 10 times a day since then. Crooked I, my apoligies…. I’ll never sleep again. ( I don’t sleep in literally either but that’s another sad story). FUN FACT: I had nothing to do with this beat, but my name is mentioned… and me screaming "KING!" (What up Datwon!) from T.I.’s "The King’s Back" is sampled here as well. Odd.. or maybe I was destined to hear this for some reason I don’t know yet.

The best not-so-new artist I’ve never heard before
"I sped off in a Benz… with the awesome-est rims"
I like rap music again now.
-Just Blaze

http://www.themegatrondon2.com/2007/06/19/behind-the-wall-of-sleep/

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.