Crooked I feat.Akon-dream big (single off album)

Its nothing big.

The "I dream you dream, we all dream big things'' is annoying.

It has Akon, so it will sell good if promoted good.

The good thing is this is the indication of album finally coming.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Was not impressed that much when i heard it, hope he is just testing the waters with this one...keeping his buzz going. His first single needs to be a lot stronger than this imo.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
"I dream, you dream, we all dream big things"

"I scream, you scream, but the fiends scream for ice cream"

Listening to P lately I see.

Anyway, co-sign Zimb.

linx

Staff member
l o l @ some of you. This is DOPE.

"Now on this track me and Akon are cell mates,
...My 16's so fly.. I call em jail bait!"

do you guys really bump this though?

like, would you bump this on a regular day to day basis?

Seriously, this sucks balls.
I can understand why you say that. You're drunk. I want to see when sober if you'll have same reaction.

Actually its not as bad as I thought. It will grow on me in time.

Oh god why the hell did he collab with akon? This is something Nate should have been on god dammit!
I agree Nate would've been better on the chorus.

But like zimbabwe said, Akon is perfect in this situation because he will reach more to mainstream than Nate imo.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
okay.. lets start with the fact that he chose the most played out fuck in the industry...yes. He played the fucking safe card.

What the fuck is that? let me pay Akon for a hook and it will be hot...wrong fuckhead... no, this is what will get on people's nuts. Seriously, Crook is my fav artist of the mo, he could have made a better attempt at this. This seemed really half-assed.

Da_Funk

okay.. lets start with the fact that he chose the most played out fuck in the industry...yes. He played the fucking safe card.

What the fuck is that? let me pay Akon for a hook and it will be hot...wrong fuckhead... no, this is what will get on people's nuts. Seriously, Crook is my fav artist of the mo, he could have made a better attempt at this. This seemed really half-assed.
Whaaaaaat? Crooked comes on point as usual. The beat is hot. As for Akon, he RIPS hooks, right now there is no one who does it better than Akon.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you people have ears.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The problem is his vocal tone, he tries to be kinda laid back but it just doesn't work for Crook in my opinion.

At this stage I dont really know what Crook could do to blow up.

Whaaaaaat? Crooked comes on point as usual. The beat is hot. As for Akon, he RIPS hooks, right now there is no one who does it better than Akon.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you people have ears.
I like Akon but I like Nate even more. I think he is better than Akon but in this particular situation with Crook tryna blow up, Akon was the best choice.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.