Crooked I DVD selling well!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The tell-all DVD, "Life After Death Row," from west coast rhyme icon Crooked I has entered at #7 in the Video Universe Best Sellers Chart. (www.cduniverse.com). "Life After Death Row," showcases Crooked I's trials on Death Row Records, dispelling rumors and allegations and allowing the public to see for themselves the trials and tribulations of the rap game.

Having fought numerous personal, legal and political battles in efforts to break free from the contractual constraints of Death Row Records, Crooked I is now officially released and has wasted no time in following through with his vision for himself and West Coast rap. This vision is Dynasty Entertainment, Crooked I's creation and catalyst for movement. With projects such as "Life After Death Row," the DVD Documentary (In stores now) and B.O.S.S., the upcoming debut solo, and one of the most anticipated rap albums in history, by Crooked I. "Life After Death Row," DVD street date was August 29th, 2006, the same day as popular TV series "OZ" and the blockbuster movie drama "The Sentinal" starring Michael Douglas, Kim Basinger and Kiefer Sutherland, which both reside at lower chart positions than "Life After Death Row," in the Video Universe Best Sellers chart.

Source: www.Hoodstars.net

Anyone who hasn't purchased it yet and is a fan of Crooked I or Deathrow; or just curious. Pick it up. $20 shipped worldwide. $15 to the United States. Bargain.

The more we support Crooked the sooner we get an album. I've been waiting too long.

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
I picked this up at Best Buy on tuesday. It's pretty tight. My only complaint was that the damn bonus features like the music videos and commentary didn't work.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.