Crooked I - Boom Boom Clap Video

oh ok...lol...cool, $5000 dollars 2 the first person that can get a downloadable version

P.S. that's just a joke....saw this guy on another forum offer $2500 for the Ashanti sex tape....and it was hilarious

Tonio1986 said:
nice for a 10 years old kid!
Ur obviously a hater. Anyone who has seen Sin City will know that this vid is inspired by that film.

The whole black and white theme with only the colour blue showing on his hat and jacket etc. is just genius!

Great track, great clip, lets his platinum!

Mo-D said:
Ur obviously a hater. Anyone who has seen Sin City will know that this vid is inspired by that film.

The whole black and white theme with only the colour blue showing on his hat and jacket etc. is just genius!

Great track, great clip, lets his platinum!
LoL Man he was trying to cus me like he always does like a bitch.

The video is really good. I like it. You can see Big Syke and Crooked I is reppin for Pac with his shirt. I like his mime as he spits 'I'm waitin' for a bad chick to walk in the door/With a body like Kenya Moore/I get in ya more'. :) I got the vid on my computer uploadin right now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.