crooked i = best rapper alive

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC

pac big L and biggie may be better

but putting aside the whole disaster of a career as far as horrible marketing and dropping a CD, Crooked = the best rapper pound for pound (or bar for bar) and the most consistant at dropping an ill rhyme and never getting outshined (outside from Yukmouth on Cali G'z)

hes worked with Method Man and Rza, DPG, Snoop, Ras Kass, scarface, treach and a bunch of legends, shows the respect his talents have earned him.

too bad his time never came with death row. HHW really showed off his talent though, basically owning every classic beat or taking a Lil Wayne beat (best rapper alive) and KILLING IT insteada WAyne's wackness

TheCat

i think it will be hard to find someone else to agree with you that he is the best rapper alive.

but he deffinetly is one of my favourites and i am always happy to hear new Crooked joints, i loved his weekly freestyles. i dont care if he blows up or not, he seems to do very well independent and most importantly he always sounds hungry which is raw.

i do hope to hear more songs from him in the future. i like the fact he is a westcoast rapper that can spit a variety or subjects.
also he works best with Chino XL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.