Criminal Minded $60??

AmerikazMost

I was on amazon.com looking for some CDs to buy, and I looke dup Boogie Down Production's Criminal Minded, and it was about $60 new. Holy shit.

Do they not make the original (without the extra remixed tracks) anymore or something??

AmerikazMost

PDT

They still got that shit in stores out here, it's got tha Scott LaRock Megamix track at tha end but still tha same. Only way you gonna find an original would be at a used store, and that would be a huge fuckin' find.

AmerikazMost

PDT said:
They still got that shit in stores out here, it's got tha Scott LaRock Megamix track at tha end but still tha same. Only way you gonna find an original would be at a used store, and that would be a huge fuckin' find.
i didn't mean an original as in came out the actual year it was originally released or anything...just without all the added extra tracks

AmerikazMost

PDT said:
What's the problem with extra tracks, you ain't gotta listen to 'em.
it's like finding out your girlfriend has a tattoo with some other guy's name

when you're boning her, you don't have to look at it, but you know it's there, and its not the same

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.