CREAM 2nd Verse

maybe not everyones a "hiphop head"
while were on that matter does anyone know who raps along with biggie on gimmie the loot that guy is tight.

roaches

maybe not everyones a "hiphop head"
It's still one of the most popular songs of the '90s.

And if you're on a message board talking about rap music and have participated in it nearly a 1,000 times and don't consider yourself a hip-hop head or have aspirations to be one, I feel bad for you.

roaches

Not true.

And even if it was, well, that's THE Wu-Tang song. There's no excuse. Especially if you're going around with Wu-Tang listed as one of your favorite groups in your signature.

This post is the equivalent of asking who sings "Thriller" or "Smells Like Teen Spirit". You can't even legitimately accuse me of elitism or some shit.

ur a fool, building ur life and reputation on an internet board, because u have not had a life the longest and been on here forever people think u know everything, u may be older than me and have been listening to rap longer therefore u might know more, doesnt mean shit just cuz I didnt know something. keep it real and stop trying 2 be some know it all prick, it's not cool

7Datskat34 said:
ur a fool, building ur life and reputation on an internet board, because u have not had a life the longest and been on here forever people think u know everything, u may be older than me and have been listening to rap longer therefore u might know more, doesnt mean shit just cuz I didnt know something. keep it real and stop trying 2 be some know it all prick, it's not cool

dude get the fuck out of here. roaches is 100% right, how can u consider yourself even a fan of wu tang and not even know this. if u were such a big fan..............

A.you would already know what deck sounds like and make that assumption.

B.Wu tang fans know what all the members in wutang look like and all theyre names (and if u think redman is in wutang then u are a discracing the wu tang name) and you have had to seen this video before, its fucking classic.

C.as roaches said above this is THE wu tang song, this is argueably their biggest song of all time.

D.Please erase wutang from your signature because they are not one of ur favs

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
u make no sense

cream was years before triumph.

the entire fucking wu tang clan was on triumph, so u have no point

My point is this...Deck is a good lyricist and has proven it time and time again.He had the best verse on Cream pretty mucha dn the best one on Truimph (in my opinion)...so yep no need to explain it anymore then that'

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.