Crank That GZA

THEV1LL4N

After GZA from the wu-tang clan recently dissed 50 Cent & Soulja Boy on stage, this is what Soulja Boy has to say, and I agree with Soulja Boy comments, even thou I don't like Soulja Boy.
"I wouldnt even rap against the Genius. Id put up someone who was born in 66 to go against the Genius so it can be a tie. Hes got like 50 years on me. I wouldnt even associate with the Genius. he was looking like I stole his money or something. Hes in Alaska. Hes cold."
I think GZA was just dissing them for attention, a buzz, like Soulja Boy Said. "Well, thats the Genius for you. He has no choice. He got famous for five little minutes, but he had to sacrifice a relationship with Soulja Boy. Now its gone."

Maybe the GZA need to make "Crank Dat GZA". That comment made me laught so hard, lol.

Recently I read somewhere that, Soulja Boy said he was hotter then Jay-Z & Kanye West, smh, Im not even going to comment on that.

(Source: www.shadybase.com)

masta247

Staff member
GZA is and always will be a hip-hop legend. He made hip-hop.
No mainstream rapper can come even close (not counting rappers like Nas)

i think its retarded to even compare artists like this to each other. gza has a much more mature fan base while soulja boy's fan base consists of those who buy Kidz Bop cd's. the fact that these artists even go against each other is stupid. the way to resolve this all (including the paying off of dj's to control this force fed radio play) is to come out with new radio stations that will cater to us true hip hop heads and leave the mainstream bullshit on a separate station. here in northern jersey all we have is hot 97 and power 105.1 and both of them plays the hip pop bullshit. we need a real radio station with real dj's.

FroDawgg

He got famous for five little minutes, but he had to sacrifice a relationship with Soulja Boy. Now its gone."

Recently I read somewhere that, Soulja Boy said he was hotter then Jay-Z & Kanye West, smh, Im not even going to comment on that.

(Source: www.shadybase.com)
I'm sure he's DEVASTATED that he sacrificed a relationship with Soulja Boy.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I heard that he thinks he's one of the hottest out, too...and I just laughed. And laughed. Then took a breath. Then laughed some more.

ARon

I always like the age comment, it's so valid.
That's the first thing I thought when I heard 50 talkin bout what happened at the GZA concert. You know people are buying into it too. I don't think any of this matters anyway, it's not like they have similar fan bases.

THEV1LL4N

MC? hes not even an mc. just a one hit wonder talkin on a cheap super mario beat. he must have spent more time on that so called "more popular than the moonwalk" dance. which for some reason is so popular.

THEV1LL4N

yes. talking, not rapping. how dare the little kid talk like that to a rap legend. gza is so superior to soulja gayboy tell em. its just the direction that hip hop has gone. its not hip hop no more.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.