Couple Questions..

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Why is it that we cant change our usernames nemore?

And how come we dont have the page where it had the top 50 posters according to their post counts?

When did those get taken off/away?
Thanks for the answers in advance.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
ReAleStOutLaWz1 said:
Why is it that we cant change our usernames nemore?
Because when people were allowed to do it themselves it just became too hard to remember who is who in terms of warnings and the such, and it just became stupid, a new name every day and shit. This isnt MSN.

As for admins changing your names, well, a hefty donation may make me want to change your name ;).

Actually maybe Ill charge $5 per name change or something ;).
And how come we dont have the page where it had the top 50 posters according to their post counts?
Click Member List at the top and sort by posts.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Rukas said:
As for admins changing your names, well, a hefty donation may make me want to change your name ;).

lolz. hmmm..tempting offer. gonna go think bout it. :laugh:

_carmi

me, myself & us
Rukas said:
Because when people were allowed to do it themselves it just became too hard to remember who is who in terms of warnings and the such, and it just became stupid, a new name every day and shit. This isnt MSN.

Click Member List at the top and sort by posts.
5$ is maybe somewhat expensive lol.

damni was checking members per posts. damn theres a lot of people that have huge post counts :woah:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.