Cormega's Testment

i kno that it leaked, it was talked about on cormegasite.com, although i can find a link, can someone please post one up, thanks

the thing is that mega made this album a looooong time ago.

It was one of the most bootlegged bootlegged albums of the year.

Just get the tracklist, and start downloading... I got a big mega collection (he comes in third, next to Pac and Jay Z, in my library)... the quality wont be as nice as its gonna be on 2/22... so i suggest u buy it...

Seriously im not gonna give u that holier than thou "dont download" bullshit... but u should cop the album... its not very often u can grab a "classic."

I Highly recommend The Testament...

yea im a big mega fan too i have all his old shit, the old testament n that shit, im gonna cop it but im dyin 2 hear dead man walkin 2 n all the other new ones

Casey

Staff member
antertainment said:
the thing is that mega made this album a looooong time ago.

It was one of the most bootlegged bootlegged albums of the year.

Just get the tracklist, and start downloading... I got a big mega collection (he comes in third, next to Pac and Jay Z, in my library)... the quality wont be as nice as its gonna be on 2/22... so i suggest u buy it...

Seriously im not gonna give u that holier than thou "dont download" bullshit... but u should cop the album... its not very often u can grab a "classic."

I Highly recommend The Testament...
I'm taking it that you havent heard that theyve just officially released the testament as an actual retail cd just this week, with a bonus track - "Dead Man Walking Part 2"

i had the bootleg before, but its great to have these classic songs in proper quality.

its gonna be a dope album, i have a few freestyles that he did in the last week or so, tho im dying to hear the new tracks on this album, if ne one has it pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeee upppp it

come on if ne one has this could they please upp it for me, im coppin it tomorrow but im dying to hear some new tracks from him, thanks in advance if someone can helpout

good looks on the link, and im coppin the album tomorrow, my bro met mega a few months back, he was at a record shop round my town

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online