Cormega's "Testament to drop on 22nd Feb. -tracklist

CORMEGA TO RELEASE HIS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED (DEBUT) ALBUM, THE TESTAMENT ON LEGAL HUSTLE RECORDS FEBRUARY 22, 2005.

After a year of re-recording and remixing, CORMEGA, returns from Legal Hustle Records vault with the most highly anticipated hip-hop album release in recent history. Recorded when Cormega was signed to Violator/Def Jam Records, THE TESTAMENT, will be released on Legal Hustle Records February 22nd, 2005, as originally recorded with production from Havoc, Sha Money XL, RNS, Prestige, Nasheem, Dave Atkinson, Cormega and others featuring guest appearances from Mobb Deep and Fatal Hussein (of Tupac's The Outlaws). Cormega describes The Testament as his rawest album ever, "I was younger and more aggressive with my lyrics back then. It was my first deal, I just got out of jail and I had a lot of things on my mind. The album reflects where I was at that time in my life. I didn't change anything, production or lyrics and it still sounds current."

1. Introduction
2. 62 Pick Up
3. One Love
4. Angel Dust
5. Dead Man Walking
6. Montana Diary
7. Testament
8. Every Hood
9. Coco Butter
10. Killaz Theme
11. Love Is Love
12. Done

Additional personnel: Fatal (rap vocals). Producers: Nasheem; Sha Money XL; Dave Atkinson

OUT: Feb 22nd

Frank Grimes said:

CORMEGA TO RELEASE HIS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED (DEBUT) ALBUM, THE TESTAMENT ON LEGAL HUSTLE RECORDS FEBRUARY 22, 2005.

After a year of re-recording and remixing, CORMEGA, returns from Legal Hustle Records vault with the most highly anticipated hip-hop album release in recent history. Recorded when Cormega was signed to Violator/Def Jam Records, THE TESTAMENT, will be released on Legal Hustle Records February 22nd, 2005, as originally recorded with production from Havoc, Sha Money XL, RNS, Prestige, Nasheem, Dave Atkinson, Cormega and others featuring guest appearances from Mobb Deep and Fatal Hussein (of Tupac's The Outlaws). Cormega describes The Testament as his rawest album ever, "I was younger and more aggressive with my lyrics back then. It was my first deal, I just got out of jail and I had a lot of things on my mind. The album reflects where I was at that time in my life. I didn't change anything, production or lyrics and it still sounds current."

1. Introduction
2. 62 Pick Up
3. One Love
4. Angel Dust
5. Dead Man Walking
6. Montana Diary
7. Testament
8. Every Hood
9. Coco Butter
10. Killaz Theme
11. Love Is Love
12. Done

Additional personnel: Fatal (rap vocals). Producers: Nasheem; Sha Money XL; Dave Atkinson

OUT: Feb 22nd
what track is fatal on ?

PDT

I got Killaz Theme, Angel Dust & Montana Diary, I saw him do Dead Man Walking on that vid clip, shit sounded fuckin' sick, kid. The Source gave it 3 1/2 Mics, fuckin' dick riders. I guess he didn't pay 'em enough for a good rating.

i had the bootleg of this in 97 befor the album was gonna drop but there was only 3 or 4 tracks that are still on it

they had the promo poster up on the wall 2

7 Syns

Nice, ive been bumping mad Cormega lately. I gotta admitt ive always overlooked Mega for other emcee's of around his calibre eg. AZ, Nature, Prodigy even Lake. That was ofcourse when each emcee I mentioned was in their prime. But after listening to Legal Hustle and continously bumping the song "Dangerous" w/Vybz Kartel, not only do I wanna hear The Testement but im eager to go out and cop The Realness & True Meaning. Ive heard perhaps 60% of each record but I dunno, im in a Mega craze at the moment. His my artist of the mo'.

peace.

Im so glad Mega is getting so much love from this board. Ive been a Mega fan for a long while.

He has been slept on, and often brushed aside. Mega's the shit for real.

But I dont think Love is Love was recorded back when he originally made The Testement... But its one of my favorite Mega songs... IMO, Love is Love is how you do commercial without going pop.

that track list isnt right, this is the real one

ÞÝÛ | 01| Intro | 01:15 |
ÞÝÛ | 02| 62 Pick Up | 02:52 |
ÞÝÛ | 03| One Love | 03:31 |
ÞÝÛ | 04| Interlude | 00:34 |
ÞÝÛ | 05| Angel Dust Ft. Havoc | 03:33 |
ÞÝÛ | 06| Dead Man Walking | 02:12 |
ÞÝÛ | 07| Montana Diary | 04:45 |
ÞÝÛ | 08| Testament | 03:56 |
ÞÝÛ | 09| Testament (Original Version) | 03:49 |
ÞÝÛ | 10| Every Hood Ft. Fatal Hussein | 03:41 |
ÞÝÛ | 11| Coco Butter | 04:11 |
ÞÝÛ | 12| Killaz Theme Ft. Havoc | 03:44 |
ÞÝÛ | 13| Love Is Love | 04:41 |
ÞÝÛ | 14| Hidden Bonus Track | 02:17 |
ÞÝÛ | | | |
ÞÝÛ ---------------------------------------------------------------|
ÞÝÛ Total Time: | 45:01 min
ÞÝÛ ---------

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.