Cormega 'Who AM I' DVD & Soundtrack October 22nd

He's pushed aside the Legal Hustle mixtape/street album for a bit & is concentrating on his official album titled 'Cormega' his dvd is out 22nd October, which is supposed to be over 3 hours long following Cormega over the last couple of years & will include a soundtrack.

He's also going to release a new single for his soundtrack soon also.

It's good to see that Cormega's releasing quite a bit of new material this coming year & the next.

Who AM I Soundtrack
Legal Hustle Vol.2
Cormega

Should make up for the years he hasn't been in the game lately.

He posted this on his forum.

Whats good Im chilling In QB been here for like a week I havent lived in QB in over 10 years but Im staying out here for a week or 2 it feels good to be back.
Yesterday Whodini did a show in the park it was dope.
Anyway theres been a BIG change Legal Hustle 2 is almost done but I pushed it to the side for the bigger project that many of you wrote me about so October 23 is the OFFICIAL date of "Who AM I" and it will
also include a soundtrack so you get the music and the DVD for one
price. The date is OFFICIAL there will be no more delays etc.
Im releasing a single digitally this month the third week of Aug,
this the first time Ive released a single digitally but thats something I
wanna do. The solo album is F*&*ing CRAZY I just gotta do the artwork
Im gonna make up for lost time and pardon me for the delays
peace to Victory Dream and Stainless for all the help ONE
http://legalhustle.net

masta247

Staff member
I can't wait. He's one of the best lyricist in the game right now. Oh and his forum looks dope :thumb: it's rare for a rapper to have his own forum, and be one of the most active people there. It's nice how he takes advice, explains all situations and answer questions people ask. It's funny how some lames register to make fun of him and he doesn't diss them, he just intelectually answers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.