cormega vs. masta ace

you didnt make a poll to vote in??

my vote is with Ace anyway.

Mega is cool tho...but why would u make this thread just out of interest?

7 Syns

I actually just hopped out and copped myself Sittin on Chrome by Ace and the Testement by Mega. Even though I had heard them plenty of times before hand, it never hurts to have original cd's at hand :thumb:

peace.

Masta Ace.

I know you said in albums (which I think Ace wins in anyways) but I also think the man beats Cormega in every way imaginable......although I'm a big fan of Cormega.

Little Skittle

kman_69 said:
you didnt make a poll to vote in??

my vote is with Ace anyway.

Mega is cool tho...but why would u make this thread just out of interest?

kuz i have masta ace's newest cd and i love it. and i have all of megas cds and love them all. idk who i would choose, i just wanted to see wut others thoughtand try to get an idea if i should buy other ace cds (even tho i love the one i have, i could definately picture myself not liking his others)

PDT

I own Take A Look Around, Slaughtahouse, Sittin' On Chrome, Disposable Arts, A Long Hot Summer, The Realness, The True Meaning, Legal Hustle & The Testament, which in whole is some of the dopest shit you can hear. But barely anyone on earth can fuck with Ace's catalog. Ace is my mah fuckin dude.

PDT said:
I own Take A Look Around, Slaughtahouse, Sittin' On Chrome, Disposable Arts, A Long Hot Summer, The Realness, The True Meaning, Legal Hustle & The Testament, which in whole is some of the dopest shit you can hear. But barely anyone on earth can fuck with Ace's catalog. Ace is my mah fuckin dude.

take a look around is ace's debut??? i never heard of it and was always under the impression that slaughtahouse was the debut

PDT

Little Skittle said:
take a look around is ace's debut??? i never heard of it and was always under the impression that slaughtahouse was the debut
It's really hard to find, it came out in 90, and yeah that's his debut, back on some Juice Crew shit with Marley Marl. You can find it rereleased, it's called "The Best Of Master Ace" but has the exact same tracklist and cover, it's a classic so you need to cop it, took me a long time to get it. I ordered it on EBay 3 times, and the first three times they were all wrongfully posted and the owner didn't even have it.

PDT said:
It's really hard to find, it came out in 90, and yeah that's his debut, back on some Juice Crew shit with Marley Marl. You can find it rereleased, it's called "The Best Of Master Ace" but has the exact same tracklist and cover, it's a classic so you need to cop it, took me a long time to get it. I ordered it on EBay 3 times, and the first three times they were all wrongfully posted and the owner didn't even have it.

thanks for the info

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.