Cormega & Lake - My Brother's Keeper

linx

Staff member
There's definitely some dope songs on here. A few beats I don't like so much so far though too. That song with Mr. Cheeks on the hook is nuts. The song with Fat Joe is dope. The Dirty Game beat by Primo is pretty dope as well. The scratching of course makes it twice as dope. The first song Ghetto is real dope.

tennis_dog said:
definetly gona check this out....i think cormega raps like a pussy..but, im still gonna check him ot..
This is the second time that you come out with such nonsense. Why would you check album by MC which you think 'rap like a pussy'?

troublesome2004 said:
This is the second time that you come out with such nonsense. Why would you check album by MC which you think 'rap like a pussy'?
oh, Lake isnt on the album?? oh ok...maybe they just put Lake's name in there for fun....hmm...

well, i checked the album out, and its actually really good...makes me wanna actually listen through the 5 cormega albums that i got....

Thanks for the link Tek.

Its ok. I'd give it a average rating.. If Cormega was on more songs that would be tight but hes only on a few.. Lake isnt that bad though.. That song with Cheeks on the chorus like someone else said is probaly my favorite cut.. I'll listen to it aliittle bit for the rest of the day and if it doesnt grow on me ill delete it.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
can i get a link please?

ive never fully liked cormegas voice...sounds abit whiney and soft...but his deffinetly got sick lyrics

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.