cormega and primo

hey yall .. just wanted to say that the new cormega, primo joint is fire ..its called dirty game .... u can get it on all hip hop website ..dont want to come off as advertisin because thats not my intention ./. just wanted to say that the joint is fire .... has anyone heard about cormegas new shit comin out???? ... i havent .... this songs fire and i heard about a possible nas collabo so this album might be banging ... his first 2 albums were tight but i felt like cormegas always should have had fire beats such as primo .. i felt alot of his beats on the first album were mediocre which stopped it from being a close to classic album ..... when mega gets on fire beats tho ..the end is always tightness ... for example the testament (made in 97 or around there..released recently ) had some fire havoc beats ... so just wonderin if any1 got any info and pointin out the fireee joint called dirty game

PuffnScruff said:
yeah man, i think that song has been out since the summer.

was it mislabeled as "days of reality" or some shit .. i think i remember it then ... cuz i was thinkin ive heard the beat before .... must have never listened to it thoroughly .. its fire regardlessss ... cant wait for his new shit to come out ..always anticipating that mega shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.