Coolio/Rated R

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
This Thread Is About Coolio Nad Rated R (Of Thug Life)

I Heard Them Together On "Is This Me?" Off His "Gangsta´s Paradise" Album. I Heard Coolio Was Part Of Maad Circle (WC) And Rated R And Macadoshis Were Tight With Maad Circle That`s How They Got With 2Pac.Through Coolio."Is This Me?" Is Really Really Good Track You Need To CHeck It Out.Is There Any Other Collabo`s Between Coolio And Rated R?I Heard That Song With Coolio`s Group 40 Thevz And Rated R "Say Ah Prayer 4 Me" It Was Ok.If You Noticed In The Yo!MTV Raps Freestyle 2Pac Is Chillin`With Coolio, Rated R, Macadoshis And Fab Five Freddy.

Rated R Always Sais "Rated R, Superstar"
2Pac Said It Too "This My Nigga Rated R He´s A Star".Speaking Of Rated R His Status In The Rap-Game Is Everything But No Superstar.He`s Locked Up Now.Macadoshis Got Out Jail But Rated R Went In.It`s Sad I Need To Hear Some Shit From Him.He Was On Some Assassin`s Albums And Had Appearances Here And There.
There´s A Track On "Free Enterprise" Called "No Tears For Ceasar" Is It The Rated R From Thug Life?Can You Hook Me Up With Some Tracks With Rated R On It?How`s Coolio`s New Album?I Heard " Gangsta Walk" With Snoop And It Was Ok.

Lok

I always thought it was a different Coolio that was in the Maad Circle. He was the producer (he never rapped) & later on became a crack head.

Mr.Deuce

Lok said:
I always thought it was a different Coolio that was in the Maad Circle. He was the producer (he never raped) & later on became a crack head.
^^ who became a crackhead?coolio?coolio has nu chit out.i heard tha song wit snoop and it was ok..beat is str8 90´s chit i like it.so LOK what bout rated r?ppl reply 2 dis chit..rated r was ill 4 sho.

Lok

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
^^ who became a crackhead?coolio?coolio has nu chit out.i heard tha song wit snoop and it was ok..beat is str8 90´s chit i like it.so LOK what bout rated r?ppl reply 2 dis chit..rated r was ill 4 sho.
Naw, I mean that the Coolio from Maad Circle is not the same Coolio that just released an album. They were two different people as far as I know. Although I might be wrong.

Mr.Deuce

Lok said:
Naw, I mean that the Coolio from Maad Circle is not the same Coolio that just released an album. They were two different people as far as I know. Although I might be wrong.
ur wrong!

Mr.Deuce

^^ word!!!i was bout 2 tell ya bout dat guy "maybe u mixed up it with coolio da Undadogg" löl..we still think tha same when it comes 2 music.:D holla @ me @ msn!

ppl sup?reply 2 dat thread!

Mr.Deuce

Rated R has a group called "Presidential" now..i heard only 1 song "my cheese" wit jayo felony.it was released in USA.it featured macadoshis and some membaz from 40 thevz.

i remember som song with cultjah dreamz (they are in "presidential" too.it has reggae-type feelin´too it, forget tha name of tha track it goes like "yeh, me an di original thug life don, rated r" tyte ass song some 2pac-site had it back in tha days...can u hook me up wit dat?

gimme some info rated r

Mr.Deuce

^^ its 2 sad they aint fuckin wit each otha any more...rated r is/was jus crazy i love his style..he sounds like he´s bustin a nut evrytime :D
str8 psycho-g.drop some info on him.yuklawz or sum otha members got some info on him like i know.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.