Coolio - Gangster's Paradise

Im listening to this song right now and i just remembered how much i love it! The beat is dark, grimey, and Coolio flows perfectly and rides the beat well.
Does anyone else feel the same way? Do you think its fair to go to the extent of calling it a classic single?

that songs is a muthafuckin classic that is the song that got me hooked on this rap shit and then it was all on afer that. my boy LV tore up the chorus and im telling u i was like around ten when i heard that shit and immeadiatly went out and bought the dangerous minds soundtrack and i was in heaven man let me tell ya, damn that shit brings back memories

Hostile Apostle said:
Yeah, that songs nice, but how bout Fantastic Voyage.....that's some classic laid back west coast shit. Love that song.
dope track to i was like 14 or 15 when that dropped i swooped up that tape as well as da brats funkdafied album the same day both classic albums

poor coolio....ruined his career with that "1, 2, 3, 4 get your woman on the floor" where hes flying an aeroplane with corny ass flight goggles with little kids.

CoolWaterz said:
poor coolio....ruined his career with that "1, 2, 3, 4 get your woman on the floor" where hes flying an aeroplane with corny ass flight goggles with little kids.
actully that was an ok song too

he also did the hands down classic song c u when we get there

if you aint heard it download it now!!

_carmi

me, myself & us
gangster's paradise is definitly a classic. i love that song. i dont think ill ever be fed up of that song ever. beat is nice, flow is nice. lyrics are nice. its just nice.

mos def. a classic! the funny thing is that in australia rap isnt big... and gangsta's paradise was the #1 single for 14 weeks... no single has stayed #1 longer then that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.