Coolio: From Gangsta Rapper To Gourmet Chef

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
After the success of his web-based TV series, Cookin’ with Coolio, the “Gangsta’s Paradise” rapper has made plans to put out a cookbook.

Earlier in the year, Coolio revealed his plans to Newsweek, stating that putting out the cookbook is a way for him to make “black food” healthier and more affordable.

“I have my own YouTube channel for cooking. I do a lot of healthy fusion food. I do black Italian, Blitalian; black Asian, Blasian; black English, Blenglish; and I’m about to try black Scottish, Blottish. I like traditional food and putting my own twist on it,” Coolio told the Guardian.

It seems Coolio was highly motivated to start cooking right after he dined-in at one of Gordon Ramsay’s restaurants, the star of TV show Kitchen Nightmares.

“I ate in one of his restaurants and I was not impressed. I would take all his dishes and make them better,” the rapper said via a statement.

A release date for the cookbook is yet to be announced.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.