consequence - dont quit your day job

whats with all the old tracks on this album? it sounds like it was tossed together in a month or two. grammy family was on the khaled cd and uptown came out on the dj clue cd. im a consequence fan but i dont think its worth buyin. i see a flop comin

thoughts?

PuffnScruff

i had the same thoughts actually. the good the bad the ugly has been out for a few years. at least its better quality. i still havent given it a listen to yet since i downloaded it last night.

was gonna make a new thread on it, but I figured I'd resurrect this one, even though it's older....the album is actually really, really ill. I thought the same thing as you did about the older songs, and while it's a bummer to see so many older ones, i see it like it took so long for the album to come out, he might as well put the notable songs on the album anyway, just so fans can have everything they like on one CD. Overall though, it's a great album - Cons is really in his element as far as the lyrics and storytelling go, and the production is on point all the way through. One of the best albums of the year so far IMO

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.