Concerts in LA

Mo-D

Hey

I live in Australia, and recently turned 21. Me and a few friends are travelling upto LA and Vegas on Thursday (19 May) and I was wondering if anyone could give me info on any good Hip Hop concerts around the LA area during May 19 - June 4

I know Snoop and Game are playing at anaheim on May 21 which I will be going to, but if anyone could give me some other dates, I would really appreciate it. I was hoping Yukmouth or Young Assasins would be doing something, lemme know

Thanks in advance

Mo-D

sat. may 21 - Common at the Belly Up Tavern in Solona Beach CA

sat may 28 - back to basics with Talib Kweli, Rza, Dilated Peoples - The Vanguard in Hollywood CA - supporting: Chino XL, Kam, Crooked I, Canibus, Sly Boogie, Royce da 5'9, Self Scientific, and Juice... I'll be going to this one for sure...

fri june 03 - Bone thugs n harmony - house of blues in Hollywood.

peace...

DPG iz all I C

IMAGINATIVES said:
sat may 28 - back to basics with Talib Kweli, Rza, Dilated Peoples - The Vanguard in Hollywood CA - supporting: Chino XL, Kam, Crooked I, Canibus, Sly Boogie, Royce da 5'9, Self Scientific, and Juice... I'll be going to this one for sure...
sounds so fucking tight.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.