Concept Tracks

Good idea.

Love Illogic, he certainly comes up with some creative shit. 'Hate In A Puddle', although depressing as fuck, is subtle song-writing at its best once you pick out the differences between the 'he' and 'I' narratives.

Anyway, this is a Masta Ace track called 'Soda & Soap'. This song is about fizzy drinks and when artists go....

hxxp://download.yousendit.com/259DCC6A0DBF7F11

Just listen to the song.

goymz said:
Good idea.

Love Illogic, he certainly comes up with some creative shit. 'Hate In A Puddle', although depressing as fuck, is subtle song-writing at its best once you pick out the differences between the 'he' and 'I' narratives.

Anyway, this is a Masta Ace track called 'Soda & Soap'. This song is about fizzy drinks and when artists go....

hxxp://download.yousendit.com/259DCC6A0DBF7F11

Just listen to the song.
Man I love that album ^ A Long Hot Summer.

goymz said:
+ The way Blueprint flips the Meiko Kaji sample = fuego.

^^ Blueprint is one of my all time fav's as both a producer and an MC. Was gonna post one of his songs next for the thread.

'Hate in a Puddle' is outta this world.. one of my favorites Illogic track, another ill one by him is 'They wonder why I'm Insane'
.. and nice choice with the Masta Ace.

Aiyte heres another nice track, by Eyedea off "First Born".. I have it labelled as "liquid" I know first born has had some issues with the song titles on certain copies, so if the title is wrong my bad... anyways enjoy the track:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/06-liquid-mp3.html

...and heres another one outta the rhymesayers camp.. Brother Ali, its off "Shadows on the Sun" called Dorian:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/brother-ali-shadows-of-the-sun-dorian-mp3.html

.. enjoy

c'mon i know theres more heads on this board, that can share some dope concept track

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.