Complaint About Idiotic Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this clown is called Pittsey and the concerning thread is

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread129784.html

Now a member posts up a rumour about Dr.Dre producing 1 disc of a double set for the next pac release and I post my displeasure about this.

Valiant Emcee said:
what the fuck has Dre actually done on his own?

he doesnt write his own lyrics and he has more ghost producers........... sorry 'assistant sound engineers' than anything else.

N.W.A Days - Cube writing his lyrics. Yella and D.O.C assisting on production.

Deathrow Days - Snoop & Kurupt writing his lyrics. Daz, J.Flexx, D.O.C & Quik assisting on production.

Aftermath Days - Eminem, Snoop, Xzibit & Jay-Z writing his lyrics. Scott Storch, Quik & many others assisting on produtcion.
and I get this in reply, from the highley knowledgable moderator :rolleyes:

pittsey said:
This thread isn't about Dre. Lets not go on about how he doesn't do anything. You are chatting shit, you know nothing and you sound dumb as fuck taking a free ride on Daz's dick. Keep the discussion to the album and not your jealousy of Dre. Thank you.
Now I would just like an explination of these idiotic comments.

How exactly am I on Daz' dick ? I simply mentioned his name along with many others who have assisted Dre in production. I never said Daz was better than Dre, I never said Daz was hot, I never even said I personally liked Daz (which I do NOT).

Now as far as me having no knowledge on the subject, Pittsey produced nothing to refute my statements. He was reduced to throwing personal insults, lol, so who's really showing a lack of knowledge ?

And finaly his statement - 'This thread isn't about Dre. Lets not go on about .....Keep Discussion to the album' . <<<< That statement itself is complete stupidity. If Dre was going to produce a whole disc of the album then is discussing Dre's production not album related ??? lmfao. However if In U'r mind Dre shouldn't be being discussed in the thread, I will finish by quoting another reply from the same thread.

pittsey said:
Dre is working on Detox after he's finished with Game and Busta
:rolleyes: yeah keep the discussion to the album and not an Dre.

Now I would never have posted this in here, I would have normally replied in the same thread but after this simpleton posted his trash talk the thread was closed.

With idiots like this for moderators no wonder this board is in the state it's in. It's quite clear that this kid is a Dr.Dre groupie and caught feelings because I questioned his hero's work ethic.

Great moderator, let's his personal angst affect his posting :rolleyes:

Now Pittsey U can hop back on Dre's dick just keep my name out U'r mouth, son.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
congratulations, you just freeposted.
next time, use this:

as for pittsey, yes maybe he was a little harsh on you, but if you look at how this thread degraded from the first post (that was not based on fact due to the sloppy reporting of the source site) down to an utter mess, i think i can appreciate his reaction. all i can say is move on. make more threads and hopefully they too won't be ruined by people acting a fool. we're trying to weed them out.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Touch a nerve did i? You needed to reply so badly you started a new thread.

I won't reply to your post, plus who are you to demand my reply. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.