Common's Finding Forever leaks

Caesar

Staff member
Common's new album, Finding Forever, has leaked onto the internet ahead of its July 31st release date. Post up a review below if you've heard it.

The leak comes only weeks after his American Gangster co-star T.I's album leaked, but that went on to sell 400,000 in the first week so hopefully Common's can do the same. And if it doesn't who is to blame?

It cant be the internet, or else T.I. wouldn't have sold either, I am sure TI vs TIP got downloaded a lot more than Common will.

Somebody recently told me that the success of artists like Common against the success of artists like T.I is based on their targeted demographics. While this was said on the old tired mainstream vs. underground debate sales wise, I actually cant agree more, but in a different light.

Mainstream fans will bootleg the album, and then go out and buy it. Hip-Hop fans are cheap and won't.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.