Common talks about Terminator 4

Caesar

Staff member
Common seems like a cool cat, and the Terminator series (except for maybe part 3, which I like to pretend never happened) is perhaps the coolest action movie series ever. So Common in Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins is just cool!

FearNet.com recently spoke to the rapper/actor at the Wanted press junket in L.A. "I haven't had any scenes with him yet, but I can't wait," Common beams. "He's an incredible actor." Him of course refers to Batman aka Christian Bale who will be starring as John Conner, the future saviour of humanity, in what may become a new Terminator trilogy.

While Common can't leak too much about the film, he does give us a few morsels. "When I walked onto the set the first day, I said, 'Man, we are in this world! We are in the future. It was incredible." And all the gun action? "Not to brag, but when I went to gun training for Terminator, I got through one day before they said, 'Nah, you don't need any of this.'"

Stunts are a different story. "There was one scene with a motorcycle. I wanted to do a stunt, where I get knocked off the motorcycle," Common explains, "but [the producers] wouldn't let me. I was open to doing it, all ready to go. But at a certain point I realized, 'I've got an album coming out soon. I don't need this!"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.