Common Misses Fatal Shooting By Hours

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Chicago rapper Common just missed a fatal shooting in Brooklyn, New York on Monday (October 27), that left one man dead and four others injured.

According to a report from AllHipHop.com, the rapper had received a hair cut just hours before the murder, a place he is a regularly frequent when in need of a cut.

During Monday afternoon, two gunmen reportedly opened fire on a 19-year-old male near the intersection of 704 Fulton Street and South Oxford Street in the Fort Greene section of Brooklyn.

The man fled into a nearby hair salon, was cornered and killed by the suspects. In a barrage of nearly 30 shots, four innocent bystanders in the shop were hit including an off duty police officer.

After the shooting, the suspects fled in a blue Chevrolet Tahoe.

If Common were to have been there just a few hours later, he would have witnessed the incident.

At press time, the suspects were still at large.

Source: BallerStatus.com

masta247

Staff member
It's the most stupid article I have ever read. Some guy dies by an awesome execution, innocent people get shot and the headline reads "common misses fatal shooting by hours". Wtf? Is he really even important in this text?

E

EDOUBLEE

I read it as though...

^^i believe the context of the article is about common, on an event in his life

i doubt the local news lead off was 'common almost died today"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.