Combs Fuming Over Apartment Demands

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Sean "Diddy" Combs is furious after he was barred from moving in to a luxurious New York apartment building unless he agreed to a list of demands from the neighbors.

On hearing that the rap mogul was looking to buy a home in the block, residents issued the star with a set of rules to adhere to - which included not playing any loud music or hosting any wild parties.

Combs, 38, was angered by his neighbors’ pre-conceptions about his lifestyle - insisting he is just a family man when he is at home.

He says, "It was offensive to make stipulations based on anything they’d heard about black rappers. Tom Cruise is well known for blowing stuff up in movies but no one is telling him not to bring big guns into the joint. I have six kids and when I’m at home I raise them just like anyone else."

Combs’ children include Justin Dior, fourteen, Christian Casey, seven, Chance Chapman, one, and twins D’Lila Star and Jessie James, one.

Source: World Entertainment News Network

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.