"Com made a promise, not to commercialize, but compound the soul" - "Communism"

Well...has he continued to keep his promise 10+ years later? I've only heard the title track. How is the album? He didn't pull a Talib Kweli, did he?

Mase

aloivas said:
He didn't pull a Talib Kweli, did he?
No, he didn't.
The Album is extremely complete, no skipping is needed.
The Album is very good, and that is coming from someone who gets bored from Kanye's production.

ARon

Truthfully it's like it would be the second disc of Ressurection, somehow, the sound is very very similar. I dont have many complaints aobut this, nothing major.

The album is cool...

I'm not a big Kanye fan either, but some beats are really good, my onnnllyyyy problem really with the cd is that it's 11 tracks, that's kinna wack, I love to support my favourite rappers, but that cd better be 8 bucks for 11 tracks

AnarchistFunk said:
The album is cool...

I'm not a big Kanye fan either, but some beats are really good, my onnnllyyyy problem really with the cd is that it's 11 tracks, that's kinna wack, I love to support my favourite rappers, but that cd better be 8 bucks for 11 tracks
No no you spend 20 on it and be happy you got into ur collection...How many tracks long was illmatic?

i applaude him at least he did and makes him smart too. okay not as rich as 50 at this point because of it but 20 times more respected....good for him...and us.

No, he didn't.
The Album is extremely complete, no skipping is needed.
The Album is very good, and that is coming from someone who gets bored from Kanye's production.
Cool. I wonder when it's gonna come out in Australia. Not for ages...

my onnnllyyyy problem really with the cd is that it's 11 tracks, that's kinna wack, I love to support my favourite rappers, but that cd better be 8 bucks for 11 tracks
11 good tracks is more than Streets Disciple had, lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.