color signature

ooo. so thats how you do it. i always thought it was a VIP thing then i saw other people doing it.
but is there any way to make it another color. other than red

^i always thought it was VIP too, umm.. i dont think u can do other colors because then ud see other ppl with it, also i think they have it set that way because colors and shit get annoying sometimes, i hate those message boards where ppl can post pics in their signatures and colors and fonts and shit so its like wtf their sig is longer than their post and takes up half the page lol that had nothing to do with your question but peace

G.Litt

U Hate Me? I Care!
Maverick said:
... i hate those message boards where ppl can post pics in their signatures and colors and fonts and shit so its like wtf their sig is longer than their post and takes up half the page lol that had nothing to do with your question but peace

yeah I know what you mean. I refuse to visit message boards that are set up like that.. Clean is the best way to go.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.